Frederick Air, Inc
3 King Avenue
Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: (301) 663-0300
Business Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Evening and Weekends Available by Appointment
Need a Service Call or New System Installation?
We want to make it affordable and easy to have your HVAC equipment serviced or repaired. Should you need a new AC installation or a new heater, we'll work with you to stay within your budget.
Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home.
Call us today to discuss our flexible financing options. Keep your system running in tip-top condition and stay cool and comfortable all year long.
Be sure to print out our Internet coupons where you can find money-saving discounts on products and services.
24 Hour Service
Our friendly technicians are available 24 hours a day for your emergency service needs. Simply give Frederick Air, Inc a call, day or night, and let one of our technicians help you with your problem. We are always here to assist you.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality
Is your home making you sick? The air in your home may be filled with thousands of pollutants that contribute to many ailments. EPA studies have shown that indoor levels of pollutants may be 2 to 5 times higher than that of outdoor levels. Some of the benefits of good Indoor Air Quality include:
- Reduced respiratory illnesses
- Reduced environmental triggers of asthma which include dust, bacteria and mold
- A better night's sleep.
- No more musty smells and lingering odors because of poor ventilation
- Reduction in painful static shock
- Lower energy cost
Benefits of having a Humidifier
- Elimination of dry air and creation of a more comfortable environment
- Relief from dry skin, hair, and nails
- Relief from dry throat
- Reduction in static shock
- Preservation and protection of wood fixtures, artwork, wood and leather furniture.
- Reduction in your energy bill
Benefits of having a UV Light
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your air-conditioning system.
- Eliminates odors by keeping the air in your rooms fresh and clean while producing ZERO Ozone.
- Helps decrease Heating and Cooling costs. Allows more efficient operation and reduces need for system cleaning.
- You can enjoy peace of mind knowing you have provided a healthier environment for your family.
Benefits of an Air Cleaner
- Breathing cleaner air and getting a better nights sleep
- Captures odors lingering in the air
- Reduces the amount of dust in your home
- Air will be purified of bacteria and viruses
- Fewer illnesses
- Allergy relief
- Helps maintain the efficiency of your system
License #01-11243 • Commercial & Residential • Service All Makes & Models • FREE In-Home Estimates • 24-Hour Emergency Service